Elite Basketball Skill Development FAU Arena, commonly known as The Burrow, is a 5,000-seat multi-purpose arena located on the Boca Raton campus of Florida Atlantic University.
FAU Arena opened to women's basketball in 1984. Men's basketball and volleyball became tenants in 1988.
The facility was modernized with a $9 million renovation in 2007. In the summer of 2008, further renovations were put in place, including club suites to give "The Burrow" an exciting new feel as the programs continue to grow.
Following the 2006-07 basketball season, the major renovations to FAU Arena included such upgrades as:
- Exterior, including entrance overhangs and complete repainting
- Chairback seating behind both baskets and the west sideline
- New Scoreboard with Video Capabilities
- Locker room expansion(s) and enhancements
- Improved student section area on the east sideline
- FAU Store in the lobby
- Ticket booth outside the main entrance
In late 2019, the scoreboards and sideline ads were updated.